Friday, August 23, 2013

First time - twin posts – 1 – post about a post that should have actually been this post ... what?

This post should have been about the two Indian crime thrillers that I read recently...I had bought quite a few books online and wanted to write about these two...Mumbaistan and Compass Box Killer, both by Piyush Jha ... I read them and liked them quite a lot ... I started writing in longhand with (one of) my fountain pen(s) yesterday, and covered Mumbaistan substantially, and thought I’d complete it at home in the evening ... 

Though I had taken the half-written manuscript out of my backpack and kept it on my table, I couldn’t  get back to it, and then thought thought I’d continue, write it out, then type it, and post it during the day today ... (classes haven’t yet started for us and I am comparatively free during the day in college...)

But in today morning’s unusual hurry (it is called hurry-burry here), I forgot to put the manuscript back in my backpack ... actually I was quite excited about writing on these two Indian crime thrillers and was looking forward to completing and posting it today ... and remembered at my bus stop that I had forgotten to put back the manuscript in my bag ... I was pissed with myself ... so, that post will have to wait ... for a couple of days at least ... 

No comments: