Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blogging and other things...

i was inspired by Vinod Ekbote to start my own blog...it started with my searching online for info on fountain pens and was struck by his blog on the Mont Blanc that he received...and his excitement...i thought i should also start my own blog...because i have so much to say...and share...well...with much fanfare (!!!) i registered and thought i would begin on jan 1, 2008...a nice enough day...suddenly i got those jitters...what do i write about? or on?...who will read this blog? why will they read it? anyway, with all these thoughts , the safest was to write about my current obsession...fountain pens...since this was the topic that triggered my interest in blogs...now that the first post is out of the way...now i thought i will keep posting everyday...it is been 3 days and now i am thinking aloud about what to write and managed to write all this...for whose benefit...?
i promise myself that i will keep posting at least once a week... gives me some time with myself...and to tell myself about my own interests...


Jai

No comments: