Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ad-sense of humour...non?

I knew this would happen...the only question was 'how soon?'... and today morning when I went to my blog, there it was...a few days back I had posted a piece on how a student had mis-(dis?) understood the term 'waste management' and went on to write about how the college 'management' is 'useless'...

Bloggers would know that the embedded ads on the blogsite always reflect the contents of your posts...and therefore for most of the time, the ads on my blogsite are about pens and occasionally about real estate and/or hotels in Hyderabad...not that I have made any money out of these ads...but that is another matter...

And after I posted my previous item, I wondered what ad would come up next to it...and more or less expected it would be something to do with 'waste management'...and true to form...the ad is there today...

I intended my post to be a kind of light humourous take on the use of the word 'waste' in the Hyderabadi lingo and how the meaning was transferred to a totally different domain and how this resulted in a hootingly hilarious interpretation... and see what these Ad-sense people interpreted it...bhaste phellows...

***end note***

Glasses have a remarkble effect on the eyesight......

Especially if they are repeatedly refilled......

yenzoi...

No comments: